Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Collectibles
 The Whisky Forum : Discussions : Collectibles
Message Icon Topic: Vintage Sealed BLACK & WHITE whisky bottl Post Reply Post New Topic
cnpauctions

Quote cnpauctions Replybullet Topic: Vintage Sealed BLACK & WHITE whisky bottl
    Posted: 10.03.2005 at 16:57
I have this item up for bids on Ebay right now. This is a sealed 25 OZ. green glass bottle of Black & White Scotch Whisky. The bottle top has the metal cap with a wire twister to seal the cap. The cork is still present, but is slowly deteriorating. On the bottom of this green glass bottle it has 3 rows of letters and numbers in the glass. The first row: 58518, The second row: nC7, and the 3rd row: UG5. The top front label reads: By Appointment of Her Majesty The Queen, Scotch Whiskey Distillers, James Buchanan & Co. Ltd. The back label is of the 2 Black & White dogs. The main label on the front says Product of Scotland "Black & White" Special blend of Buchanan's choice old Scotch whisky. It then has James Buchanan's signature then Scotch whisky distillers, Glasgow & London, Contents 25OZS, Distilled, Blended and Bottled in Scotland. All the paper labels are intact, and there is a few small tears on the edge of the label. The contents are full with very little evaporation.  Contact us for an international shipping rate. High bidder to pay shipping and Mandatory Insurance at Auctions end. This auction is for the collectible bottle and not the contents and all Bidders must be of Legal age. Thanks for bidding and good luck.

To view the item with pictures go to : cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI...6161268559
It ends March 15th. Thanks and good luck.

Gord

cnpauctions
Unregistered User
(3/9/05 11:09 pm)
Reserve for bottle
The reserve for this item is $99.00 US

Gord
IP IP Logged
james

Quote james Replybullet Posted: 14.03.2005 at 02:36

I am bidding on this rae item. Thanks for posting it on here.

James

IP IP Logged
Walter Hepner

Quote Walter Hepner Replybullet Posted: 28.03.2005 at 04:08

Hellow...

I have recenltyy been give what looks like a very old bottle of "Black and White" Scotch Whisky very similar to the one you have here.  The size is 4/5 Quart with bottom bottle markings that read:

S

NB287

UG8 (could be a B)

The only other markings on the bottle is the USA Iternal Revenue Seal over the top of the bottle.  The number read 36A5604974.  How do I identify the age and worth of the bottle?

Thanks Walter

IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version