Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Collectibles
 The Whisky Forum : Discussions : Collectibles
Message Icon Topic: Who can help? Post Reply Post New Topic
Hans

Quote Hans Replybullet Topic: Who can help?
    Posted: 31.01.2005 at 00:18
Hi, my 1st entrance to this forum. Please visit my website to see my collection of Bowmore at www.sirbowmore.info.- I have 165 distillery-bottlings only at the moment. Recently I just missed on a bottle of Bowmore aged 21 years, distilled in 1969, 75cl on a Japanese auction website (yahoo.co.jp). Who can help me finding this bottle and some other bottles of Bowmore ? You can find my wanted bottles on my website. I also have some bottles for sale on my website.

I also collect (empty) Tin Boxes of Single Malt Whisky, and I have some gaps in my collection here !!! Take a look at those pages on my website, and contact me if you are able to help me.

Thanks !!! Hans.
IP IP Logged
Sandra

Quote Sandra Replybullet Posted: 31.01.2005 at 00:19
Would you be interested in a bottle of Something Special Deluxe Scotch Whisky? From the Hill Thomson Co. Scotland. This bottle was bottled in the early 60's and is number 66 of 303...if so you can contact me at ...sammie53@securenet.net...Good luck in your findings I hope you find what you want...
IP IP Logged
Hans

Quote Hans Replybullet Posted: 31.01.2005 at 00:19
Hi Sandra, thanks for your reply... but as you can read and also see at my website, I'm only interested in Bowmore and no other whiskies. Sorry for you, but I can't be of any help to you. Good luck with it ! Hans.
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version