Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Collectibles
 The Whisky Forum : Discussions : Collectibles
Message Icon Topic: Bond and Lillard Post Reply Post New Topic
Reign

Quote Reign Replybullet Topic: Bond and Lillard
    Posted: 26.03.2010 at 14:55
Hello everyone. A while ago, my aunt found a bottle or two of sealed whiskey in my Great Uncle's house while we were cleaning it out. We would like to know the value of the whiskey. Seeing as I don't know where to post this other than 'Collectibles', I'll give it a go. (If this is the incorrect place, please forgive me. I'm new and specifically made this account for this purpose.)

We know that the distillery is Bond and Lillard from Lawerenee, KY, in Anderson County. This distillery opened in the 1800's (I've seen varying years) and apparently closed sometime in the early 1900's. As of this moment, I am under the impression that the seals have '#09504255' on them. On the bottom of the bottle is 'P60-11374'.

If anyone knows a place that would help me, or knows the values themselves, I'd appericiate it greatly. Please and thank you!
_popupControl();
IP IP Logged
lowratesbrian

Quote lowratesbrian Replybullet Posted: 17.05.2010 at 23:25

have you had a chance to see what they are worth?

I am interested in buying Lillard is my last name and this company was a part of one of my late relatives

please respond with any info you have as to where i might be able to buy

thanks
IP IP Logged
sarafaya

Quote sarafaya Replybullet Posted: 18.05.2010 at 16:26
_popupControl(); Brian, just read  you message. We have not put a price on this bottle of Whiskey as yet, in the process of checking it out and will have price soon. If you would like to make offer, it is welcome. Exclamation  My email is sarafaya@woh.rr.com
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version